So they were a little difficult to see when she was brand-new... but now that she's 10 whole days old, Roxy is waking up and showing off her peepers. I think one of these will be her birth announcement:
Lindsay, your babies are adorable! I just found out that you're related to some hardins here in the Dayton area and Andrea mentioned that you just had Roxy. Shoot me an email when you have a spare moment.
Lindsay's personal blog.
My life. My loves.
All images belong to me, Lindsay Mast, unless otherwise noted. You may not reproduce, alter or use them in any way without permission from me, Lindsay Mast. Should you wish to use them, please email me.
2 comments:
Lindsay, your babies are adorable!
I just found out that you're related to some hardins here in the Dayton area and Andrea mentioned that you just had Roxy. Shoot me an email when you have a spare moment.
Lindsay she is so cute! I love the second picture. I am glad the name I voted for won. This is Carli Kinser by the way. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment